(erielack) 2007 EL Calendars are here

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-06-06

IMG_1572.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 171188 bytes, BF: 4.59 ppb)

The ELDCPS got our supply of the 2007 Erie Lackawanna color calendar from
Weekend Chief today.  They are $10.95 each, $9.95 if you are an ELDCPS
member.  Please add $2.00 shipping and tax for NJ (7%) and PA (6%)
residents.  If you want to pay using Paypal, you can order from the Store on
our website, www.eldcps.org  or you can order by mail:

ELDCPS
P.O. Box 5821
Parsippany, NJ 07054

As always, all proceeds go towards our restoration efforts.  Here is a photo
Mike Steinberg took last night of 741 in Kansas City.  Just about all of the
heavy metal exterior rebuild is now complete.  With a little luck and some
more successful fundraising, we will be ready to show the car off in GMY
this coming Spring.

Thanks,
Tim