(erielack) Re: EL Mail List Digest V3 #1963

I am thinking it was in 1963 or 64, but I was on an EL fantrip on a
cool, cloudy, drizzly day, somehow I remember Middletown, NY, but I
won't swear to it, but the overarching thought is that the train was
handled by new Fairbanks Morse Trainmasters. Somewhere here I have some
dim slides, but I remember getting back to Hoboken very late. The
Trainmasters were the draw (as was my friend's girlfriend which is why I
can't remember the trip much!)
Joel McEachen in CT