Re: (erielack) Three Strikes and I'm Out

If anyone gets to Manhattan when the weather warms up, go to West 23 St. and
the Hudson River.

There is a cafe set up on a Lackawanna barge, complete with an EL caboose
sitting there that you can enter and have a look around.

The menu is picnic food (burgers, etc.) and drinks are available. The best is
that it's affordable, not like our tourist traps in midtown.

It's worth taking the trip downtown. You can take either the C or E trains to
W23 and 8 Ave or the #1 train to W23 and 7 Ave. Then just walk west to the
river. Sunsets over NJ are great. It's a very relaxing experience.

Rick