(erielack) Edgewater

SGL,

How long ago was your experience at Edgewater? I haven't been over there in
years and would do so if I thought the food would be OK.

Better yet, from our side of the river, you can sit at an outdoor cafe in
Riverside Park at W105 St. and enjoy warm food and also see the ferry on the NJ
side. There is also another outdoor cafe in Riverside Park at W79 St. and the
marina.

Most visitors don't know about these places but they are worth the trip.
Burgers and booze, and dogs are welcome so long as they're kept on a lead. They
even put out water bowls for the pooches and keep a box of "Milkbone" at the
bar.

My gosh, we New Yorkers are becoming too civilized, lol. If anyone wants
directions to the cafes, contact me offlist.

Rick