From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org]On Behalf Of Joseph A. Braun
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 2:58 PM
To: erielack_@_Lists.Railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) Nanuet wye

I checked a 1985 Hagstrom's map I saved versus a current one. It is clear
that the southernmost switch of the wye would have been just a tad north of
the current station. The 1985 map rightly had eliminated the tracks north of
Piermont to Nyack but it does still show the line north from Spring Valley
as far as Letchworth Village.  Was that the end of that line or did it head
over to Haverstraw to connect with the West Shore? I had not known about the
separate line to New City.
Thanks, Michael, for sharing those pictures and links.  And thanks to
whoever is behind the NJ&NY website:
http://hometown.aol.com/njnyrr/
Joe Braun