Re: (erielack) 'race plastics" on Totowa Industrial Spur

Not as bad as Chlorine--or God forbid, Flurorine--gas.  Even so, this kind
of stuff (chemicals in general, as you're probably aware), as an article in
a TRAINS mag pointed out about a year ago or so, has become a MAJOR source
of profitability for railroads.  I wonder how many carloads the water plant
in Totowa would receive each year if it still had rail service?

                      "Philip Martin"
                      <martinpl3_@_earthlin
                      k.net>              To:     "Gary R. Kazin" <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>
                      Sent by:                    "EL List" <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      erielack-owner_@_list cc:
                      s.elhts.org         Subject:
                                                  Re: (erielack) 'race plastics" on Totowa Industrial Spur

                      02/09/2006 09:35 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Philip Martin"

Hazmat?

l.  Sodium hypochlorite, commonly used as bleach,