(erielack) DL&W and ERIE "minor" branches

The Water Track, I would guestimate, was in the range of about a mile long.
(Paul, maybe you could confirm off of the 1953 map?)  In any case, my
question to the list would be what would have been the longest "minor"
branches on the DL&W or ERIE?  This would exclude "major" branches such as
the Gladstone or Chester Branches on the DL&W or Greenwood Lake Branch on
the ERIE.  I guess a "minor" branch would be less than 5 miles long, and
may or may not havehad passenger service.  Examples might be the Mountain
Home Branch in Cresco, PA or the Greystone Branch in Morris Plains, NJ.