Re: (erielack) 'race plastics" on Totowa Industrial Spur

The Indianapolis Water Company, which was on the rail line operated by
the Indiana Transportation Museum, received chlorine by rail, about 1
car every 4 months.  It decided to go to dry chlorine by truck.  The
water treatment plant serves about half of Indianapolis's population, so
it's a fairly large facility.

Ken Bush