Re: (erielack) RE: EL on TV

Michael Sheehy wrote:

>No problem, that's a NJ classic...extremely fake and cheesy...like the
>obvious dummy that the kids keep backing over...

I had a freind who was a prop person on that movie (and the sequel!) She
said that dummy kept falling apart and she would have to sew it/glue it
back together...

And, since the movie was made on a shoestring, they didn't get permits
for a lot of stuff. They were constantly running around Hoboken, J.C.
and Hudson County in general, ready to quit shooting any second in case
the cops showed up.

Some day I should rent it, just to see those EL scenes (required list
content... ;-))

- --
I n t e g r a t e d  I n f o r m a t i o n  S o l u t i o n s
         L u c e n t   T e c h n o l o g i e s
            YOUR FIRST STOP FOR INFORMATION
         VISIT US AT: http://infoview.lucent.com