Re: (erielack) RE: EL on TV

"North", a Rob Reiner with Jason Alexander and Elijah Wood Faith Ford shot
in 1994 at Mountain Station on the Boonton Line in 1994. I was the engineer.
All Susquehanna equipment.

"The Squeeze" with Rea Dawn Chong and Michael Keaton shot in 1987 at Hoboken
Terminal on the upper concourse and the ferry slip (remember the dinosaur
with all the TVs in it? Dinosaur was over on the NE corner of the upper
concourse for a long time). Also some scenes shot at the CNJ Terminal in JC
and the Intrepid.

There was an intro to a TV series called "Love Story NY" done by a Japanese
production company around 1994/5, IIRC. It was shot on track 17 with the
film showing a departing train. I was the engineer. They also shot other
scenes inside the waiting room. The whole intro to the series was trains.

Steve