 From: harvk_@_insight.reply.rr.com
Subject: US - SD45 EL 3608 _ 1-4-76 Croxton Yard, Secaucus, NJ.jpg 430692
bytes
Constructive comments arlways welcome. Hey, not every shot is a work of art,
so if it's not to your standards, I invite you to go out & shoot it better &
post it tomorrow! As always, if any photos do not propogate, email me & I will
repost t   (CLICK for full text post)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:16:20 GMT -- File Info: JPEG 900x598
SD45_EL_3608_1-4-76_Croxton_Yard.Secaucus.NJ.jpg     430692 bytes

2/2

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:16:37 GMT -- File Info: JPEG 900x598
SW7_EL_432_dead_to_Mahwah_1-4-76_Croxton_Yard.Secaucus.NJ.jpg     421315 bytes