RE: (erielack) NY-98 spotting feature

RE: NY-98 Seatrain cars, Paul B. wrote:

> I believe they're going to CNJ-Portside. Carleton's "EL
> Story" on pg 427 has
> a shot of the setout being made at Lake Jct (misidentified as
> P Morris). I'm
> guessing they'll be picked up by a following SE-98.

Interesting theory, but I have plenty of photos of NY-98 on the Boonton Line, far east of Lake Jct, with that car still in tow. A lister sent me an off-line post that Seatrain had a facility along the Northern just north of Croxton, and that's possibly where these cars were going?

Maybe they did do some cars to Portside as well?