RE: (erielack) Operations of CNJ-EL SE-98/ES-99 (and power)

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-27-05

1277_Train_SE-98-Gouldsboro_PA_-_7-75_-_John_Durant.jpg (image/jpeg, 640x480 90823 bytes, BF: 3.38 ppb)

Paul B. wrote:

> Paul, I see you're not familiar with my psychic
> powers....actually, a train
> which fits this description appears in V4 of the softcover series "The
> Northeast RR Scene", published about 25 yrs ago. It was taken by Bob
> Pennisi; you had mentioned that you had several of his pics in your
> collection,

Bingo! :)

Attached is another shot, taken by John Durant, of an SE-98 with a lot of head-end pigs at Gouldsboro, PA.

> Speaking of consist
> sheets, you had
> mentioned a while back that Bob Malinowski had given you
> several from the
> late 60's; any chance of you posting those for us?

If I can dig them up (can't remember where I placed them), I will. These are getting yellowed (non-acid free paper, alas)