Re: (erielack) P&D History

> When I go to the site, the History of Millburn is available as a web page
> and as a pdf file.  None of the others mention pdf.  I think the Thistle
> is not a pdf but a web page or graphics file, in spite of the.pdf
> extension.
>
> On the Thistle page there is no mention of pdf. as is mentioned on when
> Millburn Went to War.
>
> Ask your IT person or consultant.

I have already forwarded your query to the library director. I am pretty
sure that it is a PDF file, though. Your e-mail reminded me that when they
last updated the site I had some problems, too, and the Web master told me
to download the latest version af Adobe reader (a link is provided on the
site). I did and I had no more problems with it.
Lynne