Re: (erielack) P&D History

When I go to the site, the History of Millburn is available as a web
page and as a pdf file.  None of the others mention pdf.  I think the
 Thistle is not a pdf but a web page or graphics file, in spite of
the.pdf extension.

On the Thistle page there is no mention of pdf. as is mentioned on when
Millburn Went to War.

Ask your IT person or consultant.