From: Lynne <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net>
Sent: Oct 22, 2005 8:24 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) Are these later reproductions?

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-22-05

LackawannaSwizzleStickPencil.jpg (image/jpeg, 1000x266 27577 bytes, BF: 9.65 ppb)

   Among the items in our small collection of railroad material are two of
the #2 pencils seen here and this yellow plastic swizzle stick. Are either
of them contemporaneous to the time of the EL -- or DL&W? -- or are they
later reproductions?
   Thank you.
Lynne