Re: (erielack) Athearn EL SD45-2

Rich,

I "Oopsed!" too, I should have said 1 and 3 too of course.

Henry:

The clearance restriction on the M&E, again from the same DL&W ETT was
15'5" on the Morristown Line from West End to Denville. After Denville
it gained some height to 17'1" on track 1 and 17'6" on track 2. These
were listed as general, minimum equipment height restriction.

I guess the question which needs to be answered is what was the
clearance of a stock SD-45-2?

Will