Re: (erielack) First electric DL&W car

Lynne,

Ah yes, THE classic publicity shoot of the MUs for their introduction. I
actually have one of the original prints they handed out for the
occasion in my collection. Even mounted on a cloth backing. The
publicity  print was done as a sepia so the yellowing of the paper
actually looks kind of close to the print! :)

It is very appropriate material for the list.

Will Shultz