Re: (erielack) SF-100 consist sheet

You're right, don't know how I missed that 3rd unit. Adequate power esp
after the setouts; btw, I have seen photos of SW's giving their 2c worth at
the rear.

Having had 30 yrs to dissect this, I'm sure you can answer some questions
8^)  Randy and others, feel free to chime in.

Car types: not exactly the official AAR classification, I gather B is plain
box and D is equipped box, incl insulated.
Origin point: CO-Chicago; N-Huntington (off N&W); BX-Buffalo, presumably p/u
at Elmira, so how did they end up near the caboose? DN-Dayton? QD? SJ?? How
about the cars with no origin listed?
Interchange: BE-North Bergen; YA-Long Island City float dock
TOFC: I know loads are not necessarily listed, but the ones listed as
"Marion Oh Agent", no way they were empty.
COFC: if they're listed with U suffix, they're on deck and not on chassis,
right?

I take it there were 2 setouts:Portland and Dover. The former puzzles me:
one car  at Portland, an awkward setoff for an e/b that must have consumed a
lot of time for what was supposedly a priority train. They couldn't have s/o
at Scranton for SC-8 where they had to stop for CC anyway?? I'm starting to
think Randy and I could have done a better job running this outfit.

One more question. Lead car on the Cx block is a flat listed N BX. was this
a split-load car received or loaded at Huntington for customers in Bfo and
NJ?