RE: (erielack) SF-100 consist sheet

Paul B. wrote:

> Thanks very much, Paul. This should keep me off the streets
> for awhile. Big
> train! 114L, 9E, almost 9K tons and only 2 SD's for less than
> 1hpt. I would
> say a sure bet to stall at Great Notch.

You should re-read that list again - it had THREE SD's on it. I actually have a photo of this very train passing the station at Great Notch - and it's moving. So, either the crew got a good run for the hill, or the Totowa Roustabout's power was shoving on the rear end...

Actually, this consist sheet is from 1975 (I finally remembered this) - this is during the time when many eastbounds were mammoth in length, particularly the SF-100.