From: "Walt Fles" <eriewalt_@_hotmail.com>
To: <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:37 AM
Subject: (erielack) Spring 2006 Meeting

> Hello list,
> It seems that twice, every 3 years, ( 2000 and 2003), I hosted the Western
Region meeting in Griffith, IN.  Last time we met at North Judson at Hoosier
Valley Railroad Museum, ate lunch In Griffith, and then I also gave a couple
of members a drive-by following the EL from Griffith showing where it was
all the way to the Illinois state line.  If anyone else is interested in a
FAR-Western Region Spring meeting let me know - my contacts out here have
been asking me to host it again.