(erielack) Spring 2006 Meeting

Hello list,
It seems that twice, every 3 years, ( 2000 and 2003), I hosted the Western Region meeting in Griffith, IN.  Last time we met at North Judson at Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum, ate lunch In Griffith, and then I also gave a couple of members a drive-by following the EL from Griffith showing where it was all the way to the Illinois state line.  If anyone else is interested in a FAR-Western Region Spring meeting let me know - my contacts out here have been asking me to host it again.

Let me know, and otherwise keep up the great work of keeping the memories alive!

Walt Fles
ELHS # 2508