Re: (erielack) How many work for a railroad?

- --- Todd Hollritt <thollritt_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hmmmmm I may be a little off here, but could it be you never see an
> airplane fan with a TWA shirt standing in the middle of an active runway
> attempting to get that "Perfect photo"!

Well, they're close: at some airports, you'll find cars parked near the
ends of the active runways if they're accessible by car.  I've seen them
at JFK along Rockaway Boulevard and at McCoy (Orlando) along the Bee Line
expressway.  They just sit there and watch the planes land or take off.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey

http://www.geocities.com/gkazin/index.html