Re: (erielack) How many work for a railroad?

When I used to go to the Train Master hobby shop near
the take off runway of Stapleton airport in Denver
their was always guys with cameras sitting taking
photos of air planes taking off. Never realized that
plains had a following like trains until I saw those
guys on my trips to the hobby shop.
Bob Stafford