Re: (erielack) politeness, was: DAYTON HILL.

Steve,
I am remembering and refering to my train order rules
from the Consolidated Code Operating Rules book used
by the BN. Their was a time before the lawyers messed
things up that I could carry that CCOR book in my back
pocket and could quote the rules by rule number. Not
so today.
I did find the BN rule. It is in the booklet
Instruciton for Train Order Operator, Control
Operators and Bridge Tenders. I have the 1981 and 1983
editions in my collection, both 14 pages. Both state:
Rule 3D "Use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS when train orders are
typewritten." The capital letters are as it is written
in the rule, not me trying to make a point.
I do not remember ever being issued a simular booklet
by the EL.