Re: (erielack) Not to beat a dead horse...

Uhh Maybe that should be a Dead Eagle?  lol  (UP wings)
Ive Noticed that Athearn and Others are charging higher msrp on UP products
while Atlas and some others are charging same amount across the board
 what way is worse?
 From what I read Below  the Current Era Modeler will benefit  but the
Pre Merger mania and  steam Diesel transition  modeler may get $&!# But
I will wait n see If Im right or If I Stand Corrected...................
Time will tell :-\