RE: (erielack) Athearn SD45-2 shots

I believe that these fans are still produced and are availablefrom Overland.
If your local shop can't get them, you can contact 'Train Central' in
Indianapolis. I know for a fact that Wayne always has them in stock.

They require just a little bit of clean up, but I've put them on my RPP
SD45-2, P2K SD45 and SD60 and Athearn SD40-2/GP38-2 units and they look just
great.

Michael Dye, ELHS #1516