(erielack) More EL Stuff

Well, I found some more stuff in the goodie closet I need to part with.  I
have an Atlas/Kato #8056 C424 Phase 1 in Gray, Maroon & Yellow road number
2410.  You don't see many of these around, but I have 9 other C42X in EL and
2 more coming so I need to part with this.  This is the only later scheme
C424 that Atlas did.  It has only had Kadee #5 added to it, so it's original
and new condition, no use.  I believe I have a matching C425 from that era
as well.

Tim Smith

End of EL List Daily V3 #1719