Re: (erielack) Paint for E. Stroudsburg Tower, et al

Chuck,

The problem with the choice they made and if Roy paints it so, is few if
anyone alive who remembers the tower in that color. I'm assuming Roy has
a specific time frame sometime beyond the first decade of the 20th
century in mind.

Will Shultz