Re: (erielack) Phoebe Snow tavern-lounges running over EL rails... In 2003!

Al-

Keep your shirt on.  I've been talking to Lazer Horizons about doing both
the Phoebe Snow Tavern Lounge cars and the diners in HO.  We slowly getting
to the point of finding the right components so we can package
them as a complete kit.  Models over the rails... in 2004?

Listers: If you have an interest in these models, let me know so that
I can convince the manufacturer that we have a demand to produce them.
Thanks.

- -Joe Jordan
20th Century Hobbies, Inc.