(erielack) Erie buildings

For work the other night, I had the pleasure of covering the final night of
an old railroad bar in Waldwick NJ. The place is located right across the
street from the eastbound station. Its an old wooden structure, that dates back
almost 100 years.
From what I was told it was a "shot and beer" bar for railroad workers-no
mixed drinks were served. I'm not 100% sure if it was built by the railroad
however.
Which leads me to my question. How many Erie buildings( barring stations) are
still around today?
   I do believe there is a former Erie hotel in Suffern NY, now Muggs pub is
currently in the building, and the upstairs is vacant from what it looks like.
Keith