Re: (erielack) Phoebe Snow tavern-lounges running over EL rails... In 2003!

Al:

Two to three years ago there was talk on (and off) the list about doing a
custom run on a tavern-lounge model.  I believe the person in Port Jervis
that has Roller Bearing Models (?) had indicated he could cast the
observation end.  With the new Budd core kit and laser cut sides both the
diner and tavern lounge would be great models!

Tony Horn
ELHS #2

Budd