Re: (erielack) Request for opinions concerning EL SD60M

After seeing the photo, I believe that wide yellow nose is the way to go. I
also tried Paul's suggested experimention, with the PA decals on a wide nose
shell... It just doesn't come across at all well: The yellow stripe at the
bottom of the "bell" is too high to make it to the frame, and trimming it
down, just makes the frame stripe "appear" to start at the steps.

Sigh! Now if I can just figure out how to head off a strike by disgruntled
HO scale paintshop employees ;-)

Michael Dye ELHS #1516