(erielack) Returning Member.

Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I've been around, (actually I disappeared when
Railroad.net went under) and upon my internet travels found this list
again. (Totally forgot this one exhisted.)

For those who forgot, or those who don't know me, I live in Boonton Line
country, Mountain View to be exact, and my interests focus around the
Boonton Line and the Greenwood Lake Division.

Soon I will be starting a website devoted to just those two subjects
(Thanks Dave Rutan for the inspiration and the meeting this past
Saturday at the Sussex County History Day Fair) starting from their
beginnings, up to today.

I'm becoming a die hard DL&W fan rather quickly, (Sorry Erie fans) and
am focusing my modeling efforts around the DL&W side of EL.

I'll keep in touch, and its good to be back,

Joseph D. Fisher,
a.k.a. MO-Jct-Operator, MO-Joe