RE: (erielack) EL and decals on the prototype

Paul,

Now this would make for one hec of a mega-decal.  Any chance for a
reproduction run here????
Or, with a flexible magnetic backing this would make on gigunda refrigerator
magnet!!!
Or maybe a smaller version for a car window?

Marty Larson
ELHS #3033

On Mon, 20 May 2002
"Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com wrote:

>I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the EL switched their nose logos
from the old maroon/brown-on-white decals (yes, >they were decals!) to
Scotchlite decals around 1974. This is why you see later units with diamonds
that are more "red-
>orange" in color (I guess that's one of the color matching limitations of
Scotchlite).

+