RE: (erielack) EL and decals on the prototype

Marty Larson wrote:

> Now this would make for one hec of a mega-decal.  Any chance
> for a reproduction run here???? Or, with a flexible magnetic
> backing this would make on gigunda refrigerator magnet!!! Or
> maybe a smaller version for a car window?

Well, the EL nose logo was 34" tall (yes, almost 3 feet!)  Larry De
Young has told me he occasionally sees these for sale at railroadiana
shows, but I've never seen one (I would have picked it up for sure!)

What's the demand for a 34" tall EL diamond? :)

The MOW diamond (which is smaller, around 18" or so?) would work,
though...