(erielack) Re: (LVRR) 20th Century Hobbies Newsletter

Joe,

Better get that history book out. Clinton was the governor and a US Senator
of New York. He was one of the chief bureaucrats behind the Erie Canal.

Clinton, NJ (formerly Hunt's Mill) is one of at least 25 towns named Clinton
after the NY gov.

There are many DeWitt's around the country, too. He was a national hero in
the early 1800's.

Rob