(erielack) Hackensack River Bridges

Dear Fellow Entusiasts,

Can anyone help this person?

Thanks.

Kevin

- ------------------

Hello,

I am a Reference Librarian at the Bernards Twp. Library in Basking Ridge,
NJ
and we have a patron who is looking for the name and photographs of any
drawbridges (vertical lifts) specifically in Jersey City that cross the
Hackensack River.  I have spoken to the Jersey City Public Library and
they
believe the one near 1-9 is called the Hackensack River bridge.  We also
located resources that indicate a drawbridge on the Lincoln Highway in
Jersey City.

We would appreciate any input or information you can provide for our
patron.
As I will be out of town until 5/20, could you kindly respond by email to
Ruth Lufkin, Supervising Reference Librarian at rlufkin_@_bernards.org, or
call the library at 908-204-3031 x4.

Thank you for your assistance on this matter!

Sincerely,

Patty Slezak
Reference Librarian

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!