Re: (erielack) Neat Erie Marine Photo

I have seen an old Erie map that indicated that the Erie had a lake boat
operation out of Chicago. The map is from an Erie Annual report. Note the
dotted line in Lake Michigan running north. I cut the map to keep the RR
parts.

http://gelwood.railfan.net/map/erie-west-1914.gif

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood