(erielack) Hoboken Terminal

Aloha,
I am trying to find pictures and/or scale drawings of the Hoboken
Terminal in order to build a model of the Terminal with 4 ferry bays.  I
have access to a computer program that will convert 2D into 3D, but I'm
missing pictures of several sections of the Terminal.  I have no
drawings at all.  I contacted NJT to obtain the drawings and they were
singularly unhelpful.  In fact they said there are no drawings for the
remodel.  I asked them if the contractors were "winging it".  I don't
know how to obtain a copy of the drawings from the contractor/s or other
sources.  Can anyone help?  Please?

Thanks,
John Wert
ELHS 3189