(erielack) Roustabouts, Drills, Locals, etc.

My next search on the archives was looking for train symbols of locals.  I
found some information on drills, roustabouts, etc.   I know the following
information:

Rostabout was a Lackawanna term for a traveling switcher

Was there a term on the Erie side?  I thought I saw one of the post mention
a drill was an Erie term?  Or have I spent too much time in the archives?

and also someone quoted from a Taber Book:
Tabor defined the terms as: "A roustabout performed work at several
communitites whereas a drill worked at one town." (Vol 2 DL&W in 20th
Century; p247)

That said I found some examples of some roustabout and drills:
The Dover Drill
Silver Lake Drill
Totowa Roustabout
and so on.

Finally, some off-line discussions with "people-in-the-know" some locals had
train symbols.  So, my questions are:
1) after the merger I imagine that the DLW side still called them
Roustabouts?  and if I am correct that a drill was an Erie term that they
still called them drills?
2) Are drills, locals, roustabouts the same thing.  That is they serviced
local businesses from a yard or some central location?
3) were these locals symboled or did they not use a designation and just use
their name such as Dover Drill?
4) I saw somewhere else where locals are listed in the EL timetables.
Specifically, it is pointed out in the EL Timetable #4, Feb. 24, 1974 has a
listing of local trains:

293 Stations 294
945a Lv BQ-Lackawaxen-AR 930a
1045a AR Honesdale LV 800A

WAYLAND BRANCH
291 Statins 292

745a L Painted Post A 1215p
800a Campbell ----
- ---- Bath 1145a
930a A Wayland L 1100a

GROVELAND BRANCH

249 Stations 248

800p L Groveland A 730p
900p A Greigsville L 630p

ATTICA BRANCH

247 297 Stations 298 246
- --- 600p L Rochester A 315a ---
900a 700o Avon 230a 230p
1030a 845p Batavia ----- 1255p
- ---- 900p A Attica 100a -----

Is this correct?  Or are these passenger trains?

thanks for any help.
Mike Riley
ELHS #3207