Re: (erielack) re:paint

	Randy & List

	I painted the GS-4 as a lark many years ago before I
"saw the light" and went to complete prototype
modeling, I have to say it did look rather good. After
that I gave an image of it to Doyle Mc Cormack as a
joke on what he should paint the Daylight. He is a
Huge NKP fan and kind of a closet Erie guy cause the
NKP owned them but he called me one sick puppy. I've
begged and offered and pleaded and even had the check
book out to pay for the paint but he won't budge on
letting me paint either the 49 or his PA even
temporarily, unless I come up with the money to lease
the engine for some trips out east completely at my
expense he might. So you can chalk up that I tried to
get the PA painted Erie and completely forget the
thought of it EVER being painted EL, the near mention
of that sends a screw loose.

	I will add your request to my ever growing pile of
things I will try to do. Right now  I am scanning
EL/Conrail conversion shots to post.

Rich Young