Re: (erielack) EL Box Car

David

Is that Erie boxcar still behind the cinder block "enginehouse" in
Jamestown or has it been removed?? It was there in the summer of 1993 or
1994 but I guess a couple of years have passed since then!!  W. Burt
might be able to verify if it is indeed still there...

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, David J. Monte Verde wrote:

>The Rochester Chapter NRHS museum at Industry, NY on the former Erie
>Rochester Division is looking for a EL heritage box car. Does anyone
>know the location of one on CSX or NS? Thanks Regards David MV

Will Semanchuk-Enser    Blue Moon General Manager
alcoman_@_bluemoon.net    www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp.
V.90, X2 & K56flex      www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network