Re: (erielack) Boonton Line passenger service?

NJT has 'reinstated' this kind of operation with train 1004, a diesel set
that comes empty from Port Morris and begins its Boonton Line run at
Denville at 7:23am.  It comes about 20 minutes early to Denville to avoid
congestion at Dover:  train 872 makes a passenger stop at 7:19 while train
871 stops at 7:15.  At about the same time, train 6620 is being backed
from Dover yard for its 7:32 departure.  The result is that 1004 SHOULD
stop at Dover at about 7:16, but there is no place for it to BE in Dover
at that time.

=====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7