(erielack) Some Passenger Car Questions

Greetings!  Had a few passenger car questions.  Up here on the CACV we have
three DL&W trailer cars.  Slowly, we have been restoring the chlerestory
windows in one car, on and off for a couple years.  As it stands now, all
glass has been replaced and we are getting the frames all set to be put back
in, hopefully all will be ready for Easter or the first trains of the
season.  I have a few questions about these cars and passenger cars in
general.  On the window frames we have found numbers stamped into the wood.
On the long end we see "4837" and the short end we see "2231" with "331"
stamped over it.  Would these have been car numbers?  Also can someone
please tell me the voltage and amperage of the under seat car heaters?
Lastly, what was the material used for flooring in these cars, and passenger
cars in general?  It seems like a concrete material but I would think the
car would move to much and the concrete would crack.  Any ideas?  Thanks
very much!!!

J.K.B.
http://www.geocities.com/blayjk06