Re: (erielack) What's wrong with this decal set?

Hi all,

I have found Jim at Highball Graphics to be an upstanding fellow. His New
England work has been wonderful, and I can at least vouch for the research
going into his coming milk car sets.

He's a decent guy. A simple e-mail to him would be appropriate. Glass
houses, you know...

:-)

Rob