RE: (erielack) DLW B units in passenger colors

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

DL_W_657__Bill_Weibel_coll_.jpg (136393 bytes)

Bob,

	Not sure if this photo helps you, but you can see the trailing
F3B (657B, I assume, the number is just 657) in the passenger scheme is
wearing a road number just behind the "forward" ladder, and didn't
appear to have a letter suffix....

	- Paul

- --Boundary_(ID_ELzFEpHUsCHndQC6u0jRxA)