(erielack) DLW B units in passenger colors

I spent a lot of time last night looking through about everybook I had with
DLW photos trying to find a good side photo of a DLW F b unit in freight
service that had been repainted into the passenger colors for placement of
the number and if it had a letter prefix or not. I am working on DL&W 634
A-B. I can see in the distance of most photos where the number goes next to
the door. Only good b unit photos where of the 801 class passenger engines
with the letter in the number boards and no letter on the B unit. Photo I
have of 634 that shows no letter on the A unit and can not tell about the B
unit. The question did the freight B units painted in the passenger colors
have a letter after the number or not. I think not but am not 100% sure.
Bob Stafford

- --part1_135.7af8129.2973406e_boundary