Re: (erielack) EL Snow Operations, and EL topics.

In a message dated 1/9/2002 11:44:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JaEvans_@_dgs.ca.gov writes:

> There is a UP (ex SP) rotary in Roseville yard. They use it on Donner
> Summit in good skiing weather.

Here we go!    ERIE LACKAWANNA snow operations,

and within 48 hours we're down to SP on Donner pass, and next it will be I
once saw snow, or maybe it was I dreamed about it?  A lot of good people have
gotten off this list because of this! This is one day after Paul made his
337th request for everyone to keep to the topic at hand, and only if you have
something pertinent to add.

I'm probable sounding harsh.  I'm not trying to offend anyone personally, but
for those of us who don't live on the computer, but try to make time to get
on once a day this kind of stuff can be very frustrating.
I enjoy the list, and it can be a great educational tool for everyone. When I
can contribute I try to, and when I can't, I stay away from the respond
button.  I would much rather read 10 emails on a given day that actually said
something, or were of some credence to a given topic, than trying to weed
through 50 or 60 that said NOTHING, or were two people responding to each
other, and decided to have everyone read the conversation.   I guess while
I'm at it, I could put in a request for people to at least leave a name when
you have something to say. If you can contribute in a favorable way, we ( I
) would like to know who you are.
No one has anything to hide here, and it is just good curtesy to address
people by name, and leave your own.  I suppose if I needed an excuse I could
blame this on a bad day at work, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot
of others do also.  If I have offended any one, so be it. It won't be the
first time, and hopefully it won't be the last.   There is to much to learn
yet. :)

Respectfully

Bob Bahrs

PS,  I wish JaEvans a good year of skiing, and maybe even some good rotary
photography.

- --part1_d3.4ab16dd.296e1803_boundary