[none]

Alex,

I would believe it.  I used to live about 100 yards from the Erie
Depot in Chester.  There would always be a lot of people getting on
and getting off - and the train always looked full.  I wish I would
have payed more attention to detail - but at the age I was at the
time, I was more interested in just oogling over the trains.

Every day I would go to the station and wait with my grandfather for
the next train to come by while some of the old timers would play
Bocci in the parking lot.

All I ask for is a time machine, a couple of rolls of film and a
couple of hours to use it...  Maybe in another lifetime, eh?

Joseph